"Notes" - "The Cottage"

Dublin Core

Title

"Notes" - "The Cottage"

Subject

[no text]

Description

A small article stating that "The Cottage" Mr. and Mrs. E. C. Walker lived in during the construction of Willistead Manor was torn down in 1906.

Creator

[no text]

Source

"Notes," Windsor Evening Record, April 19, 1906.

Publisher

[no text]

Date

April 19, 1906

Contributor

[no text]

Rights

[no text]

Format

[no text]

Language

[no text]

Type

Newspaper Article

Text Item Type Metadata

Text

[no text]

Original Format

Newspaper Article

Files

Cottage torn down - Windsor Evening Record april 19, 1906.jpg
Date Added
December 14, 2014
Collection
Newspaper Articles
Item Type
Text
Tags
, , ,
Citation
“"Notes" - "The Cottage",” Mary: The Life and Times of Mrs. Edward C. Walker, accessed November 22, 2017, http://ladywillistead.omeka.net/items/show/83.