Browse Items (3 total)

  • Tags: Residence

Cottage torn down - Windsor Evening Record april 19, 1906.jpg
A small article stating that "The Cottage" Mr. and Mrs. E. C. Walker lived in during the construction of Willistead Manor was torn down in 1906.

WindsorOntario1913Page76_0.jpg
A picture displaying the homes of James Harrington Walker, Edward Chandler Walker (Willistead Manor), Hiram Walker, and Harry Dingwall all in Walkerville, Ontario

The Cottage image.jpg
First residence of Edward and Mary Walker after their marriage in 1896
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2