Browse Items (3 total)

  • Tags: Edward

Cottage torn down - Windsor Evening Record april 19, 1906.jpg
A small article stating that "The Cottage" Mr. and Mrs. E. C. Walker lived in during the construction of Willistead Manor was torn down in 1906.

img009.jpg
This is a closeup image of a larger photo of the office staff of Hiram Walker & Sons taken around 1911. The three men in the center are James Harrington Walker, Edward Chandler Walker, and William Robins. William Robins would later contest the second…

Mary's tombstone - Friends of Willistead 2006.jpg
Mary Walker's grave marker erected by executive board members of Willistead Manor Inc. and the Friends of Willistead in 2006.
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2