Photographs

Dublin Core

Title

Photographs

Subject

[no text]

Description

A collection of residences, buildings, and people related to Mary Walker

Creator

[no text]

Source

[no text]

Publisher

[no text]

Date

[no text]

Contributor

[no text]

Rights

[no text]

Relation

[no text]

Format

[no text]

Language

[no text]

Type

[no text]

Items in the Photographs Collection

The Cottage
First residence of Edward and Mary Walker after their marriage in 1896

The Residences of the Men Behind Hiram Walker and Sons Ltd. Distillery
A picture displaying the homes of James Harrington Walker, Edward Chandler Walker (Willistead Manor), Hiram Walker, and Harry Dingwall all in Walkerville, Ontario

Early Twentieth Century Churches of Windsor and Walkerville
A picture displaying the Lincoln Road Methodist, Lady of the Lake St. Clair, St. Anne, and Presbyterian Churches

Construction of St. Mary's Anglican Church
A photograph showing the early construction of the second St. Mary's Anglican Church commissioned by Edward Walker. Completed in 1903, the Church stands across from Willistead Manor. It is possible the woman depicted in the image could have been…

Mary Walker's Grave Marker
Mary Walker's grave marker erected by executive board members of Willistead Manor Inc. and the Friends of Willistead in 2006.

The Walkerville Country Club
An image depicting one of the buildings of the Walkerville Country Club in 1910. Mary Walker was the president of the Women's Auxiliary for the Club in 1904.

Willistead Manor - Gate House - c. 1907
A black and white photo taken of Willistead Manor's main entrance probably after the house was completed in 1906.

Willistead Manor - Courtyard Entrance - c. 1907
A black and white photograph taken of Willistead's courtyard entrance probably after the house was completed in 1906.

Willistead Manor - West Wing - c. 1907
A black and white photograph taken of Willistead's west wing probably after the house was completed in 1906.

Willistead Manor - South Wing - c. 1907
A black and white photograph taken of Willistead's south wing probably after the house was completed in 1906. An interesting aspect of this photo is that it includes the original walkway up to the house. According to a personal account, the original…